Professeur à temps partiel
Work : 613-786-0177
Courriel professionnel : email@example.com
Stéphane Caron is a partner in Gowlings' Ottawa office, practising in the intellectual property law department with an emphasis on copyright, trademarks and intellectual property litigation.
Stéphane has extensive experience advising in contentious and non-contentious matters involving the management, protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights in Canada and internationally. He represents clients before the Federal Court of Canada, the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and the Trademark Opposition Board.
He has taught intellectual property law at the University of Ottawa since 1998.
Fluent in English and French, Stéphane practises in both of Canada's official languages.
YEAR OF CALL
- 1996 Ontario
- Université de Montréal, LLL
- University of Ottawa, BASc, LLB
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory 2014
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory 2013
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory 2012
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)
- Canadian Bar Association (CBA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Association Littéraire et Artistique Internationale (ALAI)
- Association des Juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario (AJEFO)
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Copyright Law
- Entertainment Law
- Intellectual Property
- United States