National Committee on Accreditation (NCA) Students
When enrolling in a program at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section, it is the responsibility of each student to:
- Ensure that their course selection meets the requirements of the NCA;
- Ensure that they have completed any prerequisites for courses selected;
- Ensure that the courses selected do not result in class schedule or exam schedule conflicts;
- Meet all deadlines indicated in the important dates published by the Common Law Section and the University of Ottawa;
- Become familiar with the Common Law Section’s Academic Regulations and other regulations of the University of Ottawa. It is understood that, by the act of enrolling, students agree to abide by these regulations.
Students are welcome to consult a member of the Common Law Student Centre for assistance with any of these issues.
Specific registration instructions
Returning NCA students
If you have successfully completed common Law courses during the previous academic year in the NCA program and are interested in continuing to take courses as per your NCA requirements, please submit an Enrollment form on June 22nd 2017. Course schedules can be found on the course search engine.
First time enrollment for NCA students
Are you interested in pursuing your studies at the University of Ottawa to satisfy National Committee on Accreditation requirements? Please refer to the admissions website.