Certification in Common Law in French (CCLF)
You are invited to consult this information on a regular basis as course information may be subject to change. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
When enrolling in a program at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section, it is the responsibility of each student to:
- Become familiar with the specific degree requirements of their program and ensure that their course selection meets these requirements;
- Ensure that they have completed any prerequisites for courses selected;
- Ensure that there are no holds in your Student Centre dashboard preventing you from enrolling prior to the enrollment period;
- Ensure that the courses selected do not result in class schedule or exam schedule conflicts;
- Meet all deadlines indicated in the important dates published by the Common Law Section and the University of Ottawa;
- Become familiar with the Common Law Section’s Academic Regulations and other regulations of the University of Ottawa. It is understood that, by the act of enrolling, students agree to abide by these regulations.
- Become familiar with your enrollment tools. All Student Centre applications in your uoZone Applications tab will have a pdf tutorial under their name. To open the tutorial for one application, click tutorial (PDF) under the application title.
Students are welcome to consult a member of the Common Law Student Centre for assistance with any of these issues.