Certification in Common Law in French (CCLF)
When enrolling in a program at the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section, it is the responsibility of each student to:
- Ensure that their course selection meets the requirements of their program of studies;
- Ensure that they have completed any prerequisites for courses selected;
- Ensure that the courses selected do not result in class schedule or exam schedule conflicts;
- Meet all deadlines indicated in the important dates published by the Common Law Section and the University of Ottawa;
- Become familiar with the Common Law Section’s Academic Regulations and other regulations of the University of Ottawa. It is understood that, by the act of enrolling, students agree to abide by these regulations.
- Become familiar with the tools provided to students at the University of Ottawa. All Student Center applications in your uoZone Applications tab will have a pdf tutorial under their name. To open the tutorial for one application, click tutorial (PDF) under the application title.
Students are welcome to consult a member of the Common Law Student Centre for assistance with any of these issues.