Major Paper

Major Paper Registration for Students Pursuing the Social Justice Option

1. Students pursuing the Social Justice Option must complete a major paper in either a concentration option course listed in the requirements (the paper must be at least 50% of the final mark) or in a Directed Research course approved by a Social Justice Option Coordinator under course code CML 3251 (4 units) or CML 3351 (3 units). 

2. The deadlines to register a major paper are available on the Important Dates page.

3. Obtain and complete the  Major Paper Registration form. The form must also be signed by the professor teaching the course in which the student wishes to complete the major paper. This form can also be obtained online from the Forms section.

Back to top