Please note that the following deadlines are firm and that there is NO POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION for ANY of the INTERNSHIPS TERMS. We thank you in advance for your cooperation in observing these deadlines.
Staring as of the Fall 2018 term, students must submit their complete applications in one PDF document via Brightspace “Common Law – Internship Applications / Demande de stages” which can be found on your home page. All forms are available on line.
The regular deadlines to submit internship applications are as follows:
- Fall 2018 Term: September 14, 2018
- January 2019 Term: November 16, 2018
- Winter 2019 Term: January 14, 2019
ATTENTION: Students participating in summer internships must submit their application by the deadline AND at least 5 working days prior to the start date of their internship.
*The summer 2018 deadlines for Students are as follows:
- April 20, 2018 (to have units applied in the summer 2018 term) - PDC students - ONLY
- June 8, 2018 (to have units applied in the Fall 2018 or Winter 2019 term) - All other Common Law students