Back to top
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Have Canadian citizenship, permanent residency or protected person status.
- Be eligible for and have picked up your government financial aid in that academic year
Value of the bursary:
- $2,000, if you are admitted to the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section for the first time, if you are enrolled full-time for the fall and winter terms and if you have received financial aid from your home province.
- $1,500, if you are a returning full-time student in the Faculty of Law Common Law Section, if you are enrolled for the fall and winter terms and if you have received financial aid from your home province.
- No application is required for this scholarship. If you are eligible you will automatically be considered for it and informed if you receive it.
- The Education Bursary is credited to the student's account in two installments within four weeks of government financial aid being disbursed.