Prizes awarded to first year students are all merit based and are offered automatically; you therefore are not required to apply. If you are offered one of the prizes, you will receive a letter from the Faculty. Please see the list below for details and click on the links for prize descriptions.
The availability of prizes may vary from year to year.
No Application Required
- Aird & Berlis LLP Prize
- Corbin Excellence Prize in Public Law
- Dentons Prize
- Honorable Ray Lawson Scholarship
- John A. Kavanagh Memorial Scholarship
- May M. Cheng Prize for Excellence
- McCarthy Tétrault LLP Annual Prize for Best Paper in the First Year ADR Course
- Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall LLP Prize in Legal Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- Stikeman Elliott LLP Prize