What tools can be accessed in the uoZone student portal?

These applications can be accessed in the uoZone Applications tab:

  • Online Scholarships and Bursaries
  • Work-Study Navigator
  • Financial Questionnaire
  • Financial Aid

Certain information related to your Financial Aid can also be found directly in your Student Center.

I have just been admitted for the Common law program, where can I get information on scholarships and bursaries?

How do I prepare and apply for a scholarship or bursary application?

What is the difference between a scholarship and a bursary?

  • Scholarships are awarded for scholastic achievement.  Bursaries are awarded on the basis of financial need, and may also include additional criteria such as community involvement, academic achievement etc.

Does the Faculty of Law offer emergency loans?

  • The Faculty of Law does not offer emergency loans.  However, if you have applied for government financial aid and are waiting for your loan certificate and/or bursary cheque to arrive, you may be eligible to apply to the central Financial Aid Office for an emergency loan to go towards books, food or rent.  You must contact the Financial Aid and Awards Service.
Back to top